Being Busy

There's busy getting ahead and there's busy getting behind.
Choose your 'busies' carefully.

Maybe you're busy trying to do something that someone else can do better than you

That would give you more time to do what you're best at.

There are a lot of things I can do that I get others to do, because I don't have the time to devote to them due to choices I have to make... and this is my full time business.

I pay for outsource writers, to the tune of thousands a month, to compensate for the time I spend helping Kindling Members.

I do that because I want you to succeed - even in spite of some people who seem determined to nobble their own progress.

I often joke with my wife that I'd like to lock some members in prison.
There's a positive reason for that.
In prison you don't have choices.
You have to do what you're told and if it was my prison you'd be told to write... or I wouldn't feed you.
If that's all you did, eventually you would become a good writer.
You would have a lot of books.
You would be made to focus on ONE genre... and you would walk out of that prison RICH in every sense of the word - money, ability, consistency and the knowledge and belief that you can do what is required.